Saturday, July 21, 2007

Affiliate Marketer?

Well I've taken a break, as you can see.

It's been quite a week. I've spent a great deal of time catching up on tutorials, reading Forums, etc. Perhaps I need to give you a little more detail.

I was so excited to be publishing, thanks to purchasing Angela Booth's eBook 'Dollars to Blog' (or something like that!), that in my fervor I sort of jumped off the deep end and expected to hook up with all my favorites right away.

I'm back to a 'steady state' and wanted to update my little Blog so here I am. I've been very focused this past week on learning much more about Affiliate Marketing. In particular I discovered Wealthy Affiliate via Angela's website. She heartily recommended WA, and so I took that recommendation seriously. It is obvious Angela is doing well.

I then joined Wealthy Affiliate after becoming convinced of its success and the potential that I would have personally with them.

I've also just purchased Site Build It! Package (for lack of a better word). Again I bought SBI! after becoming convinced of its awesome potential. SBI! has opened my eyes to the concrete possibility that I CAN make money with a website related to a passion of mine. Dr. Evoy provides plenty of success stories. They're pretty cool.

No comments: