Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Planetbeth.com

Visit my website to see my scribblings! Well they're drawings, really .... I'm much too self-deprecating and that's one of my personal goals in the next few years: to appreciate my self more fully!

Say it with me: I'm Good Enough! I'm Smart Enough! And Doggone It, People LIKE Me!

Thanks, Al Franken ... did you know he's running for the US Senate?

My most recent addition to PlanetBeth.com is Ann Coulter. Back in spring of this year, she was a featured speaker at some fundraising event. She jokingly referred to John Edwards as a 'Faggot.' Here's a CNN blip about it - you have to watch a 30-second ad first, but it's worth the wait if you don't know much about Ann. You'll get a taste of her 'polemical' style.

Anyway, she has the perfect face to caricaturize.... long and bony! Not to mention she's extremely lanky. So I ended up with the pic you see on my site. My imagination went wild -- I developed alot of funny ideas around her (after researching her).

On the 'work' front, I am still technically unemployed. I've decided to pursue Affiliate Marketing as one avenue, and Site Build It! as the other avenue. I've joined Wealthy Affiliate. For $30/month I learn from the super-successful Kyle and Carson, who started the company as college students.

I bought the Site Build It! package because it too is an incredibly cheap investment when I consider the fact that I could eventually earn thousands of dollars from a website. What convinced me thoroughly were all the testimonials from successful SBI Owners. These are people not necessarily making $200,000 a year or even $100,000/year, but are earning enough cash to make a big difference in their daily life. That sounds like a good place to start, to me!!!

No comments: